Dear Yoga Lovers,
Are you straining your body to get into your poses sometimes?
Do you still have recurring pain in your muscles and joints at times even though you do yoga to stretch, strengthen, balance and relax?
How easy is it for you to find that sweet balance spot? Interested in getting there on demand and without stressing your body?
If you answered yes to anyone of these questions, this class is for you!
* Discover the daily habits that interfere with your best yoga
* Develop your sensory awareness to better perceive and release tension
* Bring more freedom to the relationship between the head, neck and torso
* Relieve joints compression to enjoy more ease in all your activities
* Tap into your body-wisdom by learning to activate your postural mechanism
Enjoy the natural ease of integrated movements that emerges when you undo the unconscious tension created by the daily habits you bring to the yoga mat.
Feel empowered when you experience a way to balance "steadiness and comfort" instantly as described by Patanjali: sthira-sukham-asanam!
When: Sunday September 20, 2015 4pm to 5.30pm
Where: OFF-THE-MAT YOGA STUDIO
33A Harvard in BROOKLINE VILLAGE MA 02445
Fee: $ 250 (For the cost of 2.5 Hours Alexander private sessions, you get 12 H of class in a small group with personal verbal and hands-on guidance)
Registration Required-Spaces Limited
Click below to save your spot and complete registration.
For more specific questions, call: